July 06, 2010

Day 24 - Lost and Found


Isn't he cute? We found him the other night in the median strip of the busy road in front of our subdivision. David had seen him in the road on his way back from the store.
David and I looked like crazy fools crawling around in the bushes and flowers of the median, trying to flush him out and grab him! Cars kept slowing down and looking. I'm sure the real laugh was seeing me swinging around a white lace tablecloth, trying to fling it over the kitty like a net.
Kitty was scared to death and famished! He's just a little guy. He looks about 2 months old or so.
The kids are calling him 'Smudge' because of the black on his face and one lone spot of black on his white tummy.
So now he needs a new home - QUICK! - before Blackie Chan and Gray Mysterio teach him any of their evil ways. Just what we need - three cats racing around on the roof!

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable! I wish I were near, I would take him in a heartbeat. I am so glad you rescued that furbaby - and I hope he finds a home that loves him a lot. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete